Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Amazingness

With all the hustle, bustle, and excitement of this whole home-buying thing, I realized the other day that I have been forgetting to give credit for this opportunity where credit is way past due.

As I was standing on top of some random mountain somewhere between Cedar and Brian Head, looking out and seeing familiar places in almost every direction and marveling in the awesome beauty of it all, I started thinking about how much of a hand God has in everything, including our current situation. Everything that has happened so far has been completely in our favor, like everything is going perfectly. It almost makes me worried that something is going to go horribly wrong soon, but for the meantime, I need to recognize how lucky and blessed we are.
 The OTHER side of Cedar Breaks

3 comments:

Mary said...

Well said.

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

And He will bless you even more for RECOGNIZING this... :)

Some people dont...which is sad..

Heather said...

I loved this post!