Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What I need

I've seen this on a few peoples' blogs now and it looks fun, I have nothing else to do, and it might make us laugh, so here goes. I guess you just type into google "Erin needs" or whatever your name is and put the first 10 things you find.

1- Erin needs another miracle! (I guess you never can have too many)

2- Erin needs to wear shirts (Yes, that would be a good thing..)

3- Erin needs a drink (non-alcoholic please)

4- Erin needs: A life! (I suppose that's a matter of opinion)

5- Erin needs a liver transplant (Err.... not that I know of)

6- Erin needs your prayers! (Again, I suppose you can never have too many)

7- Erin needs new music (True.... true)

8- Erin needs a visit to the library soon (But I just went!?)

9- Erin needs advice (I don't know what for, but I need it!)

10- Erin needs a servant (I'm so glad this one made the list, hahahaha)

Well now... that was exciting!

No comments: