Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sore!!!

For the first time this season, Corey and I went snowboarding last Saturday. Sad, really, considering it's nearing the end of the season and I WORK up at the ski resort and get a free pass!

Anyway, we spent most the day up there and I can honestly say that I think neither of us could move the next morning! We went with my little brothers who are both really good. Corey is still learning but at least he can make it off the lift without falling! I cannot say the same for myself...

I felt bad that they all had to sit and wait for me to pick myself up and get going again every minute. That was the hardest part, was getting back up again. I think my shoulders must think so too! Maybe we'll get the chance to go a few more times during the year so we (by that I mean I) can improve and at least keep up!!

1 comment:

Shad and Laura said...

You know, when I stop to think about it, my butt still hurts from the last time I went snowboarding- and it's been at least five years. Whoever came up with the idea to strap your feet onto fiberglass (or whatever it is) and propel yourself rapidly down an ice and snow-covered mountain is a sick, sick person and hopefully a special place in hell has been reserved for him/her- although I'm pretty sure it was a him and not a her.